• This document is an electronic record in terms of information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various status as amended by the information Technology Act,2000 .
• This electronic record is generated by computer systems and does not require any physical or digital signatures .
• The App is owned by a Mechotron TechGear Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 with its register Office at Pipare Niwas, ravindra Vidylaya galli, Near Police Chowki Bengali Camp, Bypass Road Chandrapur.(M.S) India .
• By merely using the app, you shall demand to have contracted with Mechatron TechGear Pvt Ltd and have agreed to be bound by terms and condition herein contained, including various policies incorporated by reference in this Agreement .
Your account and registration obligation
• If you know or suspect that someone unauthorized knows your password or any other security breach, then you should notify us by contacting us immediately and in no event later than 24 hours through the address provided in “Contact Us” section on the App/Website .
• If Rupaid has reason to believe that there is likely to be breach of security or misuse of the App, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to Rupaid and without any prior notice to you. Without prejudice to the above, Rupaid reserves the right to recover from you and all damages, looses or costs that are levied on or suffered by Rupaid due to misuse of your account or password weather due to reason attributable to you or not .
• It is important that you log out, when you have finished using the App and preferably every time you leave your mobile/Tab device unattended. If you leave yourself logged in, then someone else may use your mobile/Tab and have access to your Account. They may read, modify, or delete content from your Account. They may even attempt to hack or damage the system from your ID communications .
• When you use the App or send emails or other data information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise .
• Beneficial owner :
You must be the beneficial owner of the Account, and conduct business only by yourself.
• Mobile number and Password :
1] A set of mobile number and password is unique to use of the service and you shall not share, assign or permit the use of your mobile no and password to any other persons (collectively, “multiple uses”)may cause irreparable harm to Rupaid. You undertake to notify Rupaid immediately of any unauthorized use of your mobile number or password or any other breach of security. You agree that Rupaid shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
2] You are a business entity, and you are agree that all officers, employees, agents, representatives and other having access to the Mobile Number and and/or password have been dully authorized by you to use the service on your behalf and on which you blindly believe. You shall be responsible for all action by current and former officers, employees, agents, representatives and other, regardless of whether authorizes by you, that access the service using the business ‘user number and password.
An unauthorized transaction occurs when a payment is made from your account that you did not authorize .For example makes a transaction from your account using a stolen password, an unauthorized transaction has occurred. If you provide access to your account to a third party (by disclosing your login or/and MPIN information or any other information) and they conduct transactions without your knowledge or permission, you are responsible for any resultant use. The liability of any misuse is solely yours, until you report the issue Rupaid.
In the event of an unauthorized transaction in your account, you should immediately notify Rupaid if you believe :
• There has been an Unauthorized Transaction or unauthorized access to your account;
• your device with the Rupaid App has been lost, stolen or deactivated;
For Queries and Questions feel free to call our customer care Facility